Recruitment Specialist at Livspace
Views:2472 Applications:399 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:292
Livspace - Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition (8-15 yrs)
- Develop recruitment strategy. Includes job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, etc.
- Ability to mentor, manage, lead and review performance of recruiters
- Analyse industry hiring trends and devise plans and execute the best practices for getting the best talent on-board
- Partner with internal stakeholders to determine business requirements & deliver with defined SLA's
- Prepare TA Metrics Dashboards and analyse recruitment trends to come up with recruitment plan and ensure effective execution
- Assist in Employer Branding by ensuring use of proper content in Social Networking websites
- Partner with Executive Search firms and vendors to assist the organization in realizing hiring needs
- Ability to work in unstructured environments, manage multiple work-threads simultaneously
- Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle, including initial assessments, interviews, salary negotiation and offers.