Recruitment Team at Livspace
Views:2602 Applications:437 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Livspace - Head - Control Tower Operations - IIM/ISB/IIT/NIT/BITS (5-14 yrs)
- Livspace - is South Asia's largest home interiors and renovation platform. Founded and headquartered in Singapore in 2014, it's also the world's most funded and awarded home interior brand with accolades such as being listed among the top 100 innovative companies globally by Fast Company, USA in 2017 and Red Herring in 2018.
- The company connects homeowners, designers, and contractors to deliver end-to-end home interiors through their proprietary technology platform- Canvas. It was designed and delivered over 10,000 homes in India- its first market- and is quickly bringing its award-winning services to the Southeast Asia region. Their design partner community is one of the biggest in the industry with over 30,000 signups and 3000 active designers today.
- Livspace has emerged as the market leader in a multi-billion dollar home improvement industry. So far the company has raised over $100 million in capital from top global investors such as Goldman Sachs and TPG Growth. The founders, Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors.
Working at Livspace :
- Livspace currently employs over 3000 talented, passionate individuals, who all espouse the brand's philosophy of good design for all. Together they're working towards the company's vision of becoming the world's largest interior brand. The leadership team at Livspace combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
- Livspace believes in an open, intellectually honest culture where everyone is given the autonomy to contribute and do their life's best work. As a part of this dynamic team, you will have a chance to learn new things, build your managerial competence, be at the helm of an innovative tech startup, and problem-solve on how to better the home interiors experience. If you enjoy a good challenge and believe in getting things done, this is the right place for you.
- As Head, Control Tower Operations, you are responsible for real-time monitoring of the entire supply chain network and managing events and exceptions to ensure a predictable customer experience.
- Manage a team of Analysts and monitor the entire supply chain network in real-time
- Manage exceptions by pulling in relevant stakeholders from other functions
- Deep-dive into exceptions & SLA breaches. Generate RCAs and insights
- Identify the right metrics, lead and lag indicators to optimize the supply chain
- Conduct weekly review of Operations metrics - target vs actuals
- Develop predictive models for supply chain failures so that corrective action can be taken in anticipation of the events
- Develop advanced systems and design knowledge in order to build integrated systems and business processes
Must have :
- 5+ years of overall work-experience in control tower operations/ startups/ consulting
- Proven track record of leading high-performance teams
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven decision-making mentality
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Extremely high level of ownership
- IIT/NIT/BITS and an MBA from IIM A/B/C/ISB only