Livspace - Head - Catalog Experience (6-10 yrs)
Livspace is South Asia's largest home interiors and renovation platform. Founded and headquartered in Singapore in 2014, it's also the world's most funded and awarded home interior brand with accolades such as being listed among the top 100 innovative companies globally by Fast Company, USA in 2017 and Red Herring in 2018.
The company connects homeowners, designers and contractors to deliver end-to-end home interiors through their proprietary technology platform- Canvas. It has designed and delivered over 10,000 homes in India- its first market- and is quickly bringing its award-winning services to Southeast Asia region.
Their design partner community is one of the biggest in the industry with over 30,000 signups and 3000 active designers today. Livspace has emerged as the market leader in a multi-billion dollar home improvement industry. So far the company has raised over $100 million in capital from top global investors such as Goldman Sachs and TPG Growth.
The founders, Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma, are former Google and Myntra executives, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors.
Working at Livspace Livspace currently employs over 3000 talented, passionate individuals, who all espouse the brand's philosophy of good design for all. Together they- re working towards the company's vision of becoming the world's largest interior brand. The leadership team at Livspace combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace believes in an open, intellectually honest cultural where everyone is given the autonomy to contribute and do their life's best work. As a part of this dynamic team, you will have a chance to learn new things, build your managerial competence, be at the helm of an innovative tech startup, and problem-solve on how to better the home interiors experience. If you enjoy a good challenge and believe in getting things done, this is the right place for you.
As Head Catalog Experience, you will
- Own end-to-end catalog experience, across online (CANVAS, web/mobile tools) & offline platforms (experience centers, design centers etc)
- Build the right internal-data structure, in sync with Engg, and ensure data sanity across online & offline platforms
- Own online & offline, catalog and data-related collateral (products, meta-data, looks, 3D assets, physical swatches, experience centre collateral etc) and the right experience around it
- Build the right designer-catalog experience, working on internal/external product launches & periodic improvements
- Drive in-system product launches, working directly with all key stakeholders (Engg, 3D, Category, Marketing etc)
- Design and implement the right processes, driving very quick TAT for data-changes/updates and product/vendor additions
- Build a framework of catalog analytics, driving process efficiency and data-driven improvements to overall experience
- Build and own the right data-structure and fulfilment flow for marketplace & made-to-order products
- Build and scale a high-performing team of Catalog Managers & executives
- 6+ years of work-experience in catalog development, catalog management, preferably from e-commerce, start-ups, consumer products industries
- Strong analytical skills and a data driven decision making mentality
- Skilled in working on projects with multiple stakeholders
- Strong leadership and people skills
- Extremely high level of ownership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should be from Tier-1/Tier-2 B-schools