Recruitment Manager at Livspace
Views:6455 Applications:501 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
Livspace - General Manager - Project Sales - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-10 yrs)
About us :
We're India's top online home improvement and interiors destination for consumers and the world's first design automation platform for designers. Livspace is backed by some of the top investors in the world and we're one of India's most dynamic startup in the ecosystem with aims to dominate our space across the world. Our vision is to be the top technology inspired home improvement and design brand in the world and create one of the region's most respected companies.
As General Manager you will :
- You own the Interior Designing brand experience.
- Focus on building a consistent and cohesive visual design embedded every touch point externally and internally around the world.
- Be responsible to lead the company's physical people to experience for clients, prospects, employee candidates and internal Fractalites.
- Manage internal designers and freelancers that support Sales, Marketing, Client Services, and other functional departments.
- Build Fractal Analytics Visual Brand Experience Design and institutionalize corporate brand standards
- Design solution and internal logos and related visual identities that reflect the key value proposition and target audience
- Develop and institutionalize corporate templates for collateral, case studies, papers, presentations, email, advertisements, social media properties, and stationary to support external and internal communications
- Define and manage internal design library including images, templates, standards, and other materials organized by target user
- Refine and implement design for Marketing and Sales by target audience and communication message apply or modify templates, insert content, and adjust where needed Develop ad-hoc design for integrated marketing and sales campaigns across multiple formats and platforms
- Manage Client Services design team in developing consistent and high impact information design in presentations and dashboards Support internal functions with posters, banners, email, presentations, recruiting and employee materials, and input on interior design May be required to own (manage) or collaborate with solutions and functional departments to design consistent and high impact user experience (UX) Design Management
- Develop design policies and practices, and implement a request tracking system to ensure user satisfaction educate users on briefing requirements, input requirements and expected delivery timelines uphold policy compliance as well as allow for flexibility in prioritizing urgent ad -hoc requests
- Develop and proactively manage all design requests across departments by proactively gathering requirements, setting timeline expectations, and regularly report out the delivery status
- Develop processes and automation where possible to streamline repeatable deliverables and increase productivity Gather performance metrics to inform hiring decisions and internally promote design team success Collaborate with all functional departments across global offices measure and achieve high satisfaction Lead by example to coach and groom design team to excel and advance their career.
- Designing and planning of residential and other projects, meet projects schedules, construction budgets and installation schedules for all aspects of the interior design project. Manage the technical aspects of the project, including the selection of finishes and fittings.
- Manage the review/approval/rejection/resubmission of specifications and samples. Ensure the adherence to schedule and budget. Direct production activities to ensure safety and compliance with quality control standards, regulatory compliance. design, interior designing, residential, General Management, Hospitality Management
Professional Experience/Qualifications :
- Marketing key account clients and top-notch builders and architects/handle key accounts, B2B and projects sales.
Desired Profile :
- 5 to 10 years experience in project sales preferable from the furniture, kitchen (Modular). Achieve targets in sales and Realization,
- Manage strategic alliances/ business partnerships through builders, architects and interior consultants in order to achieve maximum project reach. Train and develop sales teams to achieve objectives. projects sales, marketing, sales
- This person must have extensive experience in corporate branding, communication design, visual storytelling, and project management. Demonstrated leadership in thought, action and team building. Ability to collaborate across levels, time zones, and design experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast paced and high energy environment
- Bachelor's degree in from Tier I institute.
- A Master's degree is preferred from Tier I MBA institute.