Recruitment Team at Livspace
Views:753 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Livspace - Executive/Assistant Manager - Risk Management - CA (2-3 yrs)
About Us :
Livspace is India's reputed interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, homeowners and vendors. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for all things interiors. For interior designers and vendors, we- ve streamlined their workflow from design all the way to delivery through powerful and innovative technology.
We- re currently in nine Indian metro areas. We- ve made over 20,000 customers happy by delivering their dream homes to them. With over 3,500 interior designers on board, we- re the largest design community India has seen. We employ over 2000 passionate individuals who continue to grow and be a part of this exciting journey.
If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges, belief in getting things done and can work with minimal supervision, come join us.
Role : Senior Executive/Asst Manager - Risk Management
Job Description :
- Support the ICOFR PMO in the development and communication of annual ICOFR Program required activities and related ICOFR calendar
- Coordinate timely execution of ICOFR Program activities with process owners in alignment with calendar requirements
- Evaluate financial reporting process documentation ensuring appropriate identification of risks and controls
- Document and test the design and operating effectiveness of key controls
- Critically review control documentation to determine appropriate test procedures & plans
- Ensure ICOFR testing is executed in line with Company ICOFR policies and procedures
- Act as a liaison with process and control owners to ensure proper control processes and documentation is maintained
- Act as a liaison to the external auditor to ensure any issues regarding testing procedures, testing documentation or deficiency assessments are addressed on a timely basis.
- Provide process owners with feedback to enable them to continue to enhance their control structure and related documentation
- Assist process owners and business controllers in evaluating deficiencies identified through test of design and test of operating effectiveness, internal audit findings, and other sources
- Maintain knowledge of current and upcoming regulatory requirements which impact ICOFR compliance
- In addition to these primary responsibilities, the consultant may be asked to assist with the execution of risk-based internal audits of business processes.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Big Four experience Only
- Ability to present analysis and findings in a cohesive, understandable and actionable format to process and control owners
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with demonstrated ability to clearly and effectively communicate with all levels of management
- Think critically and challenge existing controls and documentation
- Effectively and efficiently interview process and controls owners to identify risks
- Reason logically, analyze and evaluate data and information, and draw appropriate conclusions
- Ability to influence change in a matrix organization
- Strong computer skills (e.g., proficiency in Microsoft Office such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)