HR Specialist - Recruitment at Livspace.com
Views:3900 Applications:615 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Livspace - City Head - Operations - Home Improvement Services - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/ISB (5-8 yrs)
Livspace is India's leading interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, vendors, and homeowners. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for end-to-end home interiors. Livspace currently serves nine metro areas in India and boasts a community of over 20,000+ happy customers and 2000+ interior designers.
The interior design space is a multi-billion-dollar industry in India, expected to exceed $23 Bn by 2022. Showcasing unprecedented growth across metrics, Livspace has emerged as a market leader in this large space in just 4 years since its launch.
The founders - Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma- are former Google and Myntra executives, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace's leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world. The company is well-funded by marquee investors like TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Jungle, Bessemer, Helion Jungle and UC-RNT.
Livspace currently employs over 2200 talented people. As a part of this dynamic team, you will have a chance to learn new things, build your managerial competence, be at the helm of an innovative tech startup, and problem-solve on how to better the home interiors experience. If you value autonomy, enjoy a good challenge and believe in getting things done, this is the right place for you.
Designation: City Head - Operations
Category: Home Improvement Services
Location: NCR, Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Bangalore
The home improvement services category which includes Civil, MEP and Fitted decor works, is a very unorganised and fragmented industry, primarily catered by micro, small and medium enterprises with extreme variations in SLAs - quality standards, delivery timelines, and pricing.
At Livspace these services are delivered through a curated marketplace of Livspace-certified contractor partners and professionals.
As City Head, you will be leading a team of problem solvers towards building and scaling the business while delivering a seamless experience to customers.
- Own and build the business- sourcing, onboarding & training of partners, supply chain and service delivery
- Ensure adequate supply of contractor partners and professionals across service categories, price points, and locations within a City
- Scale the business while optimizing for opposing factors like resource availability and utilization
- Institutionalize service delivery norms
- Refine processes and supply side tech workflows to increase efficiency and ensure a better experience for contractor partners/ professionals
- Build, coach and lead a high-performance team
- 5+ years of overall work-experience in or startups or operations or PMCs
- Proven track record of leading high-performance teams
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven decision-making mentality
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Extremely high level of ownership
- IIT/NIT/BITS and an MBA from IIM/ISB only
- Architecture/Civil Engg OR experience in contracting services industry
- Entrepreneurial experience