Recruitment Specialist at Livspace
Views:1084 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Livspace - Business Manager (5-8 yrs)
About us :
- Livspace is India's trusted interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, homeowners and vendors.
- For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for all things interiors. For interior designers and vendors, we've streamlined their workflow from design all the way to delivery through powerful and innovative technology. We are currently serving nine Indian metropoliton areas.
- We've made over 20,000 customers happy by delivering their dream homes to them. With over 3,500 interior designers on board, were the largest design community India has seen. We employ over 2000 passionate individuals who continue to grow and be a part of this exciting journey.
- If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges, believe in getting things done and can work with minimal supervision, come join us.
About the role :
- As a Business Manager with Livspace, your responsibilities would be to make the Interior Designers in the system successful in booking clients, while supervising the service delivery to ensure a great experience for them.
- You will work closely with Design teams, Marketing team, Installation partners and Suppliers in order to deliver high-end residential interior fit-out projects. The role is challenging and will have revenue, lead generation, as well as people management goals.
Key Responsibilities :
- Be in-charge of mentoring/training the designers on your team into well-rounded professionals who are adept at - delivering the best experience to our clients, as per the company's service delivery standards.
P&L owner for all projects handled by the team.
- Understand each clients requirements and keep tabs on their experience throughout the project lifecycle.
As a key member of the founding team of this business model, bring insights from the client and designer meetings and suggest process improvements across the board including marketing, product, category and operations.
Coordinate with different teams and ensure that the client deliverables and timelines are communicated effectively to all.
Skills & Experience :
- Clear first principle thinking.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to bring in structure where missing.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in Architectural consulting/ Interior designing or a business management role in Tier I companies.
- Prior entrepreneurial experience is preferred.
Our Culture :
- Success in the role will be highly influenced by the ability of the individual to align with the Livspace values mentioned below.
- Dream big and believe
- Be action-biased; Get things done
- Have an infectious energy
- Innovate and solve problems
- Customer centricity
- Have a tiny ego