Talent Acqusition at Livspace
Views:573 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Livspace - Business Analyst - IIT/NIT (2-4 yrs)
- Livspace is Building a D2C brand for Home Fashion. It's going to be India's top D2C Brand focussing on Furniture, Barware, Lightings, Kitchenware, Home Decor, etc .
- Livspace is backed by some of the top investors in the world and we're one of India's most dynamic startups in the ecosystem with aims to dominate our space across the world. Our vision is to be the top technology inspired home design brand in the world and create one of the region's most respected companies.
What you'll do (Responsibilities) :
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analysis,
dashboards, etc., using SQL and Excel/Tableau to drive key business decisions
- Participate in planning discussions & make recommendations for new metrics, techniques, and strategies to drive desired business outcomes
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into digestible and actionable format
- Ensure KPIs are published and reviewed on a daily, weekly, monthly basis and perform analysis on any behaviours / processes that could impact on data integrity
- Understand the requirements of stakeholders and map them with the data sources/data warehouse
- Work with engineering and the data warehouse to enable the appropriate capture and storage
of key data points.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
Who you are:
- 2+ years' experience of working as a business analyst
- Bachelor's degree from tier-1 institutions such as IITs, NITs, etc., is desirable but not mandatory
- High proficiency level in MS-Excel, VBA, and SQL
- Adept in structuring, analysing large datasets and presenting reports to drive business decisions
- Ability to visualize data and work on complex data to bring out clean reports
- Good communication skills and experience leading and coordinating broad business reviews
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to details, while staying focused on the big picture
- Ability to analyze data and provide intelligence that can be converted to actionable plans
- Strong bias for action
Who are we :
- Livspace is Asia's largest and fastest-growing omni-channel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners-from design to managed last mile fulfilment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organised a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted and predictable experience.
- Livspace currently serves Singapore and Malaysia, as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India. Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 125,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million SKUs through its platform.
- The company has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors including KKR, Ingka Group Investments (part of largest IKEA retailer Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Group's Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT.