HR Manager at Livguard Energy
Views:517 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Livguard Energy - AM/DM/Manager - HR Business Partner (3-10 yrs)
DM / Manager - Human Resources (Livguard Energy)
- Looking for a seasoned HR professional for South Region including Tamil Nadu, AP, Karnataka, and Telangana.
- The position is based at Bangalore.
- Strong exposure to Recruitment, Employee Life Cycle, Engagement, Performance Management, HR Operations & HR Business Partnering.
- A qualified MBA with 5-8 years of relevant work experience in reputed organizations with proven success record.
- A team player, self-driven, agile, multi-tasker, organized, & able to meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills with regional local know-how.
- Ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects and meet tight deadlines, be a creative and strategic thinker, work comfortably in group settings.
- Ability to influence, coach and consult with all levels of the organization in a positive and effective manner.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, highly adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Capable of leveraging HR metrics, drawing insights from plain data and information, which will enable informed decision making.
- Hands-on with Excel & Powerpoint.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.