Director at Grownmind Educational Services Pvt Ltd
Views:1722 Applications:297 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:259
Livewebtutors - Strategy & Growth Manager (2-8 yrs)
Head - Growth
- We are seeking a dynamic professional having excellent and proven experience in revenue management, growth management, strategy building & execution for an online education startup. We are already generating revenue and working since 2017.
- Drive high-impact analysis of internal and market data to generate insights that support our leadership team's strategic planning and prioritisation
- Drive the implementation of key strategic initiatives, including the development of roadmaps, processes, and organisational requirements
- Engage closely with Vertical units with the objective of understanding their strategy/growth charter & supporting the same through the BU Strategy Office in terms of analysis, intelligence/information and initiative execution
- Collaboration with Finance, SalesOps, Marketing and Delivery to lead and conduct analyses to identify opportunities and support the strategic initiatives recommended
- Develop, Analyze and Maintain a repository of market & competitive intelligence and form perspectives on trends, challenges, and evolving needs.
- Engage with external ecosystem groups such as start-up ecosystem, analysts, advisors and expert bodies to bring in an outside-in view to our strategy and business
- Structure and package analyses, strategies and recommendations into highly effective, compelling communication and presentations to various audiences, including senior executives
- Own and lead multiple strategic projects and work programs on both an ongoing and an ad-hoc basis, working collaboratively across the global organisation
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of and/or success in corporate roles, helping define and evaluate corporate/business unit strategies, reflecting market, competitive and other external drivers. Specific areas of focus include: - Corporate Strategy - Business Strategy - Deals Strategy
- Strong knowledge of Technology Market
- Must be able to work in a collaborative environment; be a self-starter and feel comfortable in an ambiguous, constantly evolving environment of shared accountability