TA Executive at LiveAltLife
Views:2932 Applications:456 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:422
LiveAltLife - Business Analyst - IIT/NIT (0-3 yrs)
Business Analyst - IIT/NIT
LiveAltlife - Who we are?
The LiveAltlife army is a driven and passionate start-up team with a deep sense of purpose in putting the appropriate solution components together in compelling and convenient ways to take this epidemic head on and eventually eradicating lifestyle diseases.
We are united by our passion and purpose and are wonderful team players. We believe doing the right things and doing things right trumps taking easy paths. We are informal, friendly, cool, and fun folks. We are creative and bring in a lot of energy and passion as we get things done. We believe politics impedes organizational velocity and would rather be open, transparent, and focused than get side-tracked and distracted from our purpose. We are courageous and are willing to embrace risk smartly.
At LiveAltlife we provide a high-growth and nurturing environment for our employees to excel in their own domain and learn new skill sets by collaborating with other domain experts
What we are looking for in the candidate:
- A motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
- First Principles problem-solver
- Be data-driven to isolate opportunities to optimize and improve
- Adaptable, comfortable in interacting with senior stakeholders and managing relationships
- Proficient in working with data, MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Independent problem-solving skills and statistical analysis techniques required.
- Knowledge on using data analysis tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analyze business problems and determine ideal solutions
- Work with stakeholders and understand functional requirements and convert them to technical requirements.
- Contribute to the entire project lifecycle through exhaustive research, data interpretation, insight generation/analysis and report preparation
- Take ownership of implementing and executing these solutions
- Explore digitization of processes and implementing continuous improvements of these processes
- Track performance KPIs, report on findings and work alongside the Founding & Core Team for improvements
- Ensure that your projects meet delivery times through proper planning, scoping and execution.
- Hands-on involvement in the design, development and implementation of optimal, scalable solutions
- Perform ad hoc statistical and data mining analysis
- Document technical design specifications explaining how business and functional requirements are met
What's in it for you?
- Get to work with a multi-faceted founding team of serial Entrepreneurs
- Opportunity for fast paced learning and tremendous personal growth
- Be a part of creating a solution for health problems faced by millions of people globally
- Long term wealth creation through ESOPs
What we think it takes to be good at this job:
- You love taking responsibility, and ownership
- You have good interpersonal skills and oral/written communication
- You have an inherent grasp of behavioural sciences and are able to use Tech tools to rapidly devise and implement business solutions
- You think differently and apply a first principles approach to problem solving
- You take problems head-on and devise effective and lasting solutions
- You can appreciate the big picture and pay great attention to detail and minutiae and can operate appropriately based on the context
- You can work effectively: independently & individually; as a part of a team; in driving & motivating teams
- You are comfortable operating in greyness & ambiguity and love the process of evolving clarity & direction
- An Engineer from a premier institute who graduated in 2019 or later