Little Millennium - Assistant Manager - Digital Marketing (2-3 yrs)
About the Company :
Little Millennium is a leading player in Preschool Education and operates a chain of preschools across India. Currently there are 750+ preschools operational across 150+ cities. The company works on a franchise model and provides high quality support and services to its franchisees. The company has won several awards over the last several years and is on a rapid growth path to reach 1000+ preschools.
Key Responsibilities :
- Plan and execute B2B and B2C Lead Generation digital campaigns for Little Millennium on different media platforms
- Measure the campaign performance and target achievements.
- Identify new digital marketing trends and can come up with digital marketing strategy for the brand
- Manage the day-to-day ingestion and distribution of assigned content across authenticated social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram Linkedin and Google
- Ensure quality brand presentation across all supported platforms
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
Knowledge and Skills :
- Bachelor's/Master's degree and 2+ years of related work experience required.
- Must have excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Must have experience with B2C and B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Must have digital product management experience
- Must be familiar with consumer facing digital products
- Understanding of technologies underlying web, mobile and connected devices and thorough knowledge of prevailing and emerging consumer internet-related technologies.
Personal Attributes Required :
- Must have well-rounded interpersonal skills and experience interacting with diverse personalities in fast pace collaborative working environment.
- Must be solution-oriented, highly motivated and a proactive self-starter.
- Must have exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, problem-solving attitude
- Understanding of Media Agency's way of working and principles will be an added advantage