Head HR at Litmus World
Views:1178 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
LitmusWorld - Lead - Quality & Operational Excellence (0-2 yrs)
The Company :
LitmusWorld is looking to hire a Lead, Quality & Operational Excellence to direct the organization through its next phase of rapid growth and development. Established in October 2015, LitmusWorld, an enterprise SaaS business, implements a platform to help large enterprises deliver contextual conversations that enable dramatic improvements in stakeholder experience. The platform is quick to setup, simple for stakeholders to respond and delivers actionable insights across touchpoints, all in real-time. This allows the touchpoint owner to measure, manage and improve overall stakeholder experience. Over 3 years of business transformation, 80 million conversations, we've built meaningful relationships between enterprises and their stakeholders, that allows them to be more competitive and profitable, one touchpoint, one conversation, one relationship, at a time.
Job Description :
Position : Lead, Quality & Operational Excellence
Location : Mumbai
- A Lead, Quality & Operational Excellence gets the opportunity to work directly with the functional leader to develop, build and grow the quality and operational excellence function. Functional responsibilities go wide and deep and expose a candidate to the customer experience industry and how customer experience programs are planned and implemented.
- The candidate is expected to control output quality for the CX campaigns and develop robust processes to ensure 100% quality output across all client campaigns. The candidate becomes part of a tenured team of subject matter experts who are work in unison to constantly improve client experience and their customer centricity programs.
- Oversight of quality of project delivery across the platform and ensuring accurate reporting on quality metrics.
- Able to implement and drive effective operational processes and identify opportunities for continuous performance improvement.
- Deep dive on the customer experience industry and its various tenets.
- Hands-on experience of the customer experience program ideation, planning, and implementation.
- On-the-job learning on the finer nuances of the CX industry and CX programs.
- Work on strategic functional and cross-functional projects to drive business outcomes.
- Create a culture of first time right in the overall process.
- Accountable for increasing the awareness levels of the staff in the various processes and service quality. This includes focusing on creating a work environment that engages employees to help drive out unnecessary (non-value adding) work, improve and simplify processes, and continually reduce operational costs.
- Compiles and prepares reports, presentations and other documents as instructed by the head of the department.
- Document quality assurance activities with internal reporting and audits.
Experience and Skills :
- Team player.
- Has strong planning, communication and presentation skills, along with a quality management orientation.
- Previous experience in working with SaaS tools.
- High detail orientation.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Passionate, driven and resourceful.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Confident and focused.
- Customer-centric and solution oriented.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Flexible and understanding of changing priorities and situations.
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, tools.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Up to 2yrs of experience in quality and operational excellence roles.