Associate Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1359 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Litigation Role - Pharma (6-10 yrs)
- To make sure that a company is conducting its business in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations that pertain to company, as well as professional standards, accepted business practices, and internal standards
- Experience in Intellectual property (patents, trade mark) and strong in Pharma litigation
Grievance Handling :
- Advising the internal and external stake holders on new guidelines, notification, court orders, appointing external legal counsel to represent in court, replying to show cause notice and other statutory notice and Provide advice to the organization on general legal matters and legislation
- Monitor changes in legislation and court decisions, and Enable, facilitate and ensure effective communications at all levels of the organization.
- Initiate and lead the management of change to ensure constant improvement in organization performance, effectiveness and productivity of resources, and in responsiveness to changing environment, priorities and direction
Customer Focus :
- Ensure services are delivered in an effective and customer-focused way, and that effective working relationships are maintained with key stakeholder
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.