Litigation Manager - Real Estate Division - Financial Services (8-13 yrs)
This is regarding opening with a leading Financial company as a Litigation Manager (Real Estate Division)
Designation : Litigation Manager
Experience : 8+ years of work experience in Litigation management with Real estate background
Grade : Mid to Senior Level
Preferred Industry : Real Estate Background Only
Location : Mumbai
Job Role :
- Highlight legal issues involved in structuring of land / property acquisition and relevant development regulations
- Draft and ensure standardisation of legal documents such as Title transfer deeds, Agreement of sale, Offer letters, Conveyance documents, Lease Deeds, License Agreements etc.
- Coordinate with and seek legal opinion, as required, from legal advisors.
- Represent company at legal negotiations and at courts / tribunals
- Should be able to interpret the laws, rules and regulation of given subject and participate actively in deliberation and negotiation with internal team members and external advocates and clients.
- Must be able to draft, finalize and guide the business team for standard loan documentation, structured loan documentation and various aspects of contracts relating to finance industry.