Litigation Lawyer - Intellectual Property - Law firm (3-5 yrs)
A top-tier law firm in Mumbai is looking to hire an Intellectual Property (IP) Litigation lawyer to expand his current team.
Job Responsibility :
- Handling IP Prosecution and Litigation
- Assisting clients with opinions on various complex issues related to Civil Procedure, Intellectual Property law, transfer pricing laws and foreign investment related issues etc.
- Evaluating inventions to determine patentability and, drafting, filing and prosecuting patent applications before the USPTO and foreign counterparts.
- Advising and counseling clients on various IP matters involving copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets.
- Drafting and Reviewing IPR policies.
- Experience in handling both Civil & Commercial Litigation.