Assistant Manager - HR at Liquiloans
Views:755 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
LiquiLoans - Senior Manager/AVP - Entrepreneur In Residence (5-8 yrs)
Who we are?
Funded by Matrix Partners & CRED, LiquiLoans (LL) is an RBI registered NBFC. The company is founded by entrepreneurs who previously co-founded a successful rental platform "RentoMojo''.
Our goal is to allow borrowers to get faster loans and at cheaper interest rates and enable every investor to give loans to these creditworthy individuals in a safe and legal manner. We intend to build a dynamic, completely tech - enabled loan exchange marketplace where individuals can lend money to other individuals within minutes.
We are the largest P2P Fintech platform in the country. We are also one of the few Fintechs to be profitable and currently valued at USD 200 million, with monthly disbursals of around INR 400 cr.
1. Achal Mittal (https://www.linkedin.com/in/achal-mittal-8a95993a/): NMIMS Alum, Ex ICICI and HSBC and co-founded Rentomojo
2. Gautam Adukia (https://www.linkedin.com/in/gautam-adukia-415a0650/): IIM C Alum, Ex IIFL, Housing.com
Candidates will work on org-restructure and process modification projects like CRM and ERP, sales incentive structure, team efficiency type projects. Setup teams from scratch. Knowledge of building tech products and coordinate between tech and product divisions to deliver solutions. Lead the 0 to 1 journey of new business initiatives and help setup these independent verticals, evaluate opportunities, test out hypothesis and make it reach operational breakeven. We seek people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive innovative solutions
Job Description - Sr. Manager/AVP EIR
Key Responsibilities -
1. Building and optimizing processes to prepare for hyper growth
2. Exploring and defining which projects the team should prioritize, and setting a timeline to reach goals quickly
3. Aiding in scenario planning, risk management, analysis around new regions, services, entry strategies, value proposition analysis, competition analysis and go to market strategy as other key imperatives.
4. Engaging in regional/segment projects to lead teams under overall supervision
5. Managing critical vendor relationships and building performance tracking systems
6. Developing strategic supply chain partnerships and negotiating commercial terms
7. Scaling operations, and working on devising detailed playbooks, product integrations and air-tight execution of various Liquiloans products & offerings
8. Ensuring smooth execution of qualified corporate strategy projects, including scoping discussions and assigning resources, while juggling between both operational/tactical and strategic activities
9. Product improvement: Proactively searching for new features to provide a seamless customer experience
10. Identifying problems and significantly improving, changing or adapting existing methods and techniques
Key Skills and Competencies -
1. Able to work in a busy, fast moving and target driven environment.
2. A natural problem solver and relationship builder
3. Proactive and hands-on, with strong business acumen and drive and determination to succeed.
4. Willing to challenge current methods of work and to then identify, recommend and implement practical improvements.
5. Should have strong knowledge about the finance industry and markets
6. Analytical mindset and proficiency to work with numbers
7. Organizational mindset to implement processes and structures
8. Previous experience in finance or previous entrepreneurial experience / working as a founding team closely with CXOs will be an added benefit to excel in this role