Assistant Manager - HR at Liquiloans
Views:1491 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
LiquiLoans - Product Manager (4-7 yrs)
Liquiloans is a P2P (peer-to-peer) lending platform that caters to both borrowers and investors. We're four years old and 100+ members strong! We're looking for Product Managers who will be able to drive a data driven impact over gut-feeling in building new features across the software modules in the platform.
Roles & Responsibility :
- Conceptualize impactful features and product offerings by collaborating with internal teams like engineering, design, marketing, operations and business development
- Manage the product life cycle, including strategy, requirements, target user research, prototyping, user experience journey, stakeholder satisfaction, etc.
- Implement go-to-market strategies, define goals and metrics for the success of the product/ feature/ process change
- Drive the P/L on both existing and new products/features
- Communicate with technical vendor partners for support, if required
- Demonstrate product features to clients/customers, & internal employees
Skills required :
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in a product oriented environment
- Knowledge of Jira, Adobe XD, Google Docs, Freshdesk/Zoho software(s)
- Experience in Agile / Scrum development methodologies
- Crisp communication skills & ability to convert requirements into user stories
- Ability to focus on the task while coordinating with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with enterprise solutions such as Billing, Payments, Financial Services, ERP, CRM, Loan Origination Software, Loan Management System, Stock Brokering, etc.