Senior HR - Talent Acquisition at Liquiloans (NDX P2P Pvt Ltd)
Views:990 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
LiquiLoans - Head - Data Science & Analytics (5-7 yrs)
About Us :
LiquiLoans (LL) is an RBI registered NBFC. The LL platform provides consumer loans and has established a strong value proposition in the digital lending space. It
is a well-capitalized NBFC-P2P with a vision to build an easy to use financial platform serving millions of customers in India. The company is founded by entrepreneurs who have previously co-founded a successful rental platform "RentoMojo''. LiquiLoans is funded by Matrix Partners, which has invested in some of the marquee companies like OlaCabs, Practo, Quikr and Cloud Nine, Marquee Angel Investors.
Our goal is to allow borrowers to get loans at interest rates cheaper than a bank and enable every lender to give loans to creditworthy individuals in a safe and legal manner. We intend to build a dynamic, completely tech-enabled, loan exchange platform where individuals can
lend money to other individuals within minutes. We plan to integrate the new age data driven lending strategies and come up with an end to end, easy to use, online spread of financial products and services.
Ours would be a one-stop destination for all our users, from providing credit facilities to offering investment opportunities. We aspire to develop India's one of a kind, highly liquid interface where an individual can invest, render and take exposure against existing credit employed within minutes.
Founding Team :
1. Achal Mittal
(https://www.linkedin.com/in/achal-mittal-8a95993a/): NMIMS Alum, Ex ICICI and HSBC and co-founded Rentomojo
2. Gautam Adukia
(https://www.linkedin.com/in/gautam-adukia-415a0650/): IIM Alum, Ex IIFL
Funding: Raised Series A funding from Matrix Partners
Role: Head of Data Science & Analytics :
The Head of Data Science and Analytics will have the following responsibilities :
- Analyze data across all verticals in the organization to come up with actionable insights and recommendations
- Conceptualize and define key metrics to track for all functions within the organization
- Create strategic roadmap and business cases to enter into new products/lines of business
- Build, develop and maintain dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data analytics to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of analyst and data employees and effective collaboration with stakeholders.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the company.
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise analyst-level employees.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business within your department and design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
What's in it for the Candidate :
- Opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing fintech in the country
1. Largest P2P platform in the country
2. One of the few fintech's to be profitable and currently valued at USD 200 million
3. The founders of LiquiLoans were founders of Rentomojo - the largest furniture rental company in the country
4. Currently disbursing INR 400 crores per month
5. Equal Opportunity is of utmost importance to us and we put extra effort in promoting diversity hiring.
6. Fast track career growth.
7. Hybrid work culture
8. We won't let your hard work go unnoticed. You will be recognised and applauded for your dedication and efforts.