Liquidity Risk Role - BFSI/BPO/KPO (7-14 yrs)
- Building and raising the profile of Treasury in Bangalore. The role will initially cover balance sheet analytics and Sales MI - and then building out that team's capability to establish a mature business partnering setup
- Working with the Markets treasury and capital functions across all asset classes to ensure that the business manage the balance sheet in an efficient manner, and balance sheet utilization is accurately tracked
- Leading delivery of accurate liquidity, funding and leverage exposure information to Markets senior management
- Streamline, automate and optimize data gathering, extraction and generation of insightful analysis to meet stakeholder requirements using Technological solutions such as PYTHON, TABLEAU, Qlikview, Qliksense etc..
- Driving effective balance sheet management across all regions based on asset/liability returns/costs, and overseeing the implementation of the ALCM funding framework across Global Markets products- pricing
- In-depth end-to-end understanding of the Product Area specific business strategy, model and day to day operational processes
- Operational planning & financial analysis experience
- Management of disparate Global teams, functions and individuals
- Proactive diverse stakeholder management
- Database management tools such as PYTHON, TABLEAU, SQL, MS ACCESS with proven project delivery (Must)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.