Co-Founder at LimeTray
Views:6587 Applications:461 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:454
Limetray - Senior Product Manager (5-8 yrs)
About LimeTray :
- Our story starts with the realization that restaurants making good food, 6 out of 10 times, drop the shutters in front of our very eyes.
- The thought of letting good food go to waste was heartbreaking. So we at LimeTray decided to help restaurants by designing and implementing products that help bridge the disconnect between the restaurants & the consumer. In a world that demands convenience, we help restaurants in getting online and provide the tools to engage with customers, increase their reach and improve their operational efficiency.
- In 5 years, we've become one of the very few global product companies from India with 2500+ satisfied restaurants on board. LimeTray's founding team consists of ISB, NSIT alumni with strong-domain knowledge having built one of the largest online food ordering portals before. LimeTray counts very successful internet entrepreneurs as its angel investors & advisors. We are also backed by Matrix Partners, one of the top 5 VC firms in India.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for end to end product development
- Demonstrating the product plan through conceptualizing, designing & documenting by closely working with the technology team for all releases & product enhancements
- Collaborate with sales, account management and customer support teams for product knowledge through product collaterals & understanding the problems faced related to product adoption to build strong context
- Directly responsible for moving product KPIs through new product features
- Engage with merchants/integration partners on regular basis to understand pain points / discuss new ideas / align them to our product vision
What we are looking for :
- Should have ~6 years of experience and ~2 years of product management experience.
- Deep thinker - Should be able to identify problems and break it down to come up with a solution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Data-driven - Ability to interpret data and make sense out of it without getting stuck in analysis paralysis
- Past coding experience & exposure would be a Plus