Co-Founder at LimeTray
Views:11766 Applications:840 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:568
LimeTray - Inside Sales Manager (1-3 yrs)
About Us :
We are team of 130 people spread across 3 countries - our founding team consists of people from ISB, NSIT, IITs and NITs with very strong past entrepreneurial background and F&B experience. LimeTray counts very successful internet entrepreneurs as its angel investors along with Matrix Partners and JSW Ventures.
Our story starts with realization that restaurants making good food, 6 out of 10 times, drop the shutters in front of our very eyes. So, we at LimeTray, decided to help restaurants, by building products that would help them to run better. We help restaurants get online, help them engage with their customers and help them optimize their operations through a suite of products. In only three years, we have built successful relationships with some of the top brands in India including Burger King, Krispy Kreme, Mad Over Donuts, Bercos and over 2500 others!
We believe strongly in our people and they consistently surprise and motivate us to grow. It is our people who drive this incredible growth. If you are excited about solving problems, successfully initiating relationship with the new clients and have an in-depth understanding of the sales ecosystem, we are looking for you!
Role & Responsibilities :
1. Identify, generate, propose, nurture and close sales opportunities in the FnB SaaS space across the world.
2. Achieve the required quantity and quality of outbound calls and cold emails to prospects and qualify them, thus converting enough new business to meet the monthly quota.
3. Generate sales through cold/warm calling as well as emailing current and prospective customers.
4. Utilize multiple resources such as email, phone, social selling and web tools to communicate and present company offerings to the prospective clients.
5. Maintain and build CRM data to build a predictable sales model.
6. Achieve and/or exceed the defined targets.
7. Effectively build and execute a target achievement plan to maximize revenue, also give weekly forecasting.
Desired Profile :
- Must have 1-3 years of industry experience into selling IT/SaaS products and concepts.
Skills & Knowledge :
1. Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship building skills
2. Should have proven skills in working and building relationship with product partners and resellers
3. Excellent written, verbal and listening skills required along with strong business understanding