HR Business Partner at Lifestyle International Pvt. Ltd
Views:1728 Applications:320 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lifestyle International - Senior Business Analyst - Customer Insights (4-7 yrs)
- Work with the BRMs of Retail functions and Marketing teams of LMG business units through Head of Loyalty and Analytics to define, develop & extract insights from customer data for improving decision making in all business units of Landmark Group (LMG)
- Work on predictive modeling, customer segmentation, insights generation, offer design, insights execution and measurement, etc.
- Analyze data to evaluate existing customer related decisions framework and apply analytical techniques to discover meaningful patterns
- Collaborate with on-sight and off-site team to design innovative loyalty program and to develop sophisticated analytical solutions that generate actionable customer insights by utilizing diverse information
- Manage end to end project delivery with project teams and ensure quality, timeliness, and accuracy of the output
- Provide high-end consulting & advisory to functional teams to help them sharpen their business strategy around customer
- Keep abreast of industry trends and emerging methodologies to continuously improve skill-set around customer analytics
- Contribute to knowledge sharing and improve team productivity through training/documentation of best practices that are directly linked to customer engagement
- Build engaging partnerships with customer insights managers across the group and identify business opportunities for future analytics utilization
- Create metrics and measurements for the success of all 'Shukran' & 'Landmark Rewards' initiatives for ROI analysis.
- Mentor/guide associate business analysts and business analysts, wherever applicable.
- Master's degree in any quantitative discipline or MBA. Candidates from Statistics or Operations Research background from ISI/IIT will be preferred.
- Previous work experience in Customer Insights profile, with strong business acumen and ability to translate data insights into meaningful business recommendations
- Strong drive and passion to work in a start-up kind of environment and deliver business impact through loyalty analytics
- Expertise in analytical tools such as SAS/R/SQL/ and Qlik/Tableau/Power-BI
- Working knowledge in analytical techniques such as Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Cluster analysis, Market Basket analysis, etc. (good to have for the role)
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Proven experience in delivering analytical solutions within mid to large size project teams, and working in on-shore & off-shore environment