Recruiter at Landmark Online
Views:19947 Applications:818 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:453
Lifestyle International - Senior Business Analyst (9-11 yrs)
Job Role: Partner with CXO level stakeholders from multiple brands within Landmark group to identify business opportunities and improve business decisions leveraging analytical solutions (Ex. Demand Forecasting, Markdown Optimization, Assortment Optimization, etc.). Lead 6 to 10 members team to deliver data-driven recommendations for achieving annual targets and KPIs.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with CXO's / Head of Retail / Head of Marketing of various brands to understand business issues, focus areas and growth factors; and translate into analytical initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Head of analytics and CEOs / COOs / CFOs / Head of Marketing, Retail and Planning managers of various business units to define analytics roadmap and project deliverables.
- Lead solution design on key engagements and offerings. Review existing decisions framework and apply analytical techniques to discover meaningful patterns
- Manage end to end project delivery of concurrent projects across brands, territories and analytical service offering while leading project teams in UAE and India. Create an impact on business while ensuring quality, timeliness, and accuracy of the output
- Educate senior stakeholders on various analytical solutions and their successes, and influence to adopt analytical solutions. Influence Stakeholders to test recommended solutions in appropriate pilot areas and improve the solutions based on learnings from pilots
- Provide high-end consulting to senior leadership in functional teams to help them sharpen their business strategy. Build engaging partnerships with functional leaders and identify business opportunities for future analytics utilization
- Keep abreast of industry trends and emerging methodologies to improve skill-set
- Design and Formulate sophisticated & innovative analytical solutions to expand the capabilities of Analytics center of excellence. Contribute to knowledge sharing and improve team productivity through training/documentation of best practices
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in any quantitative discipline. Candidates from Economics, Statistics or Operations Research background from reputable institutions will be preferred
- Expertise in analytical tools such as SAS/SQL, R, Python, etc
- Expertise in analytical techniques such as Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Cluster analysis, Market Basket analysis, CART, CHAID, Linear Optimization etc.
- Expertise in visualization tools such as Qlikview, Tableau, etc.
- Strong MS office skills and data visualization competence
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work in the high-pressure environment
- Strong Drive and passion to deliver business impact through retail analytics
- Open to Travel (up to 20%) on a need basis
- 6+ years of analytics experience in Retail/CPG industry covering at least 2 of the below-mentioned areas:
- Loyalty Management
- Store Operations
- Inventory Management
- Supply Chain
- Proven experience (9 to 11 years) in delivering analytical solutions within mid to large size project teams
- Experience in influencing top management team for adopting fact-based decision making
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate data insights into meaningful business recommendations
This role will report to DGM - Analytics (Dubai) with dotted line reporting to AVP - Analytics (India)