Manager - HR at Lifestyle International - Landmark Group
Views:1141 Applications:326 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Lifestyle International - Manager - Retail Analytics (3-7 yrs)
We, Lifestyle International Pvt Ltd (Homecentre) would like to share a job opportunity with you.
Please find the below job description :
Position : Manager - Retail Analytics
Function / Department : Retail Operations. Band M1
Reporting To Head : Retail Sales & Operations
POSITION OBJECTIVE :
- Are you someone who excel and revel in data analysis and building astounding insights and business solutions?
- Do you look for a role where your analytical thinking and insights can percolate down to the ground level team and can generate real business value?
- Do you want to be part of a fast-growing entrepreneurial team, yet that gives the stability and security of a big organization?
- If the questions strike a chord with you, waste no time in reaching out to us.
Home Centre is looking for a dynamic and self-driven individual to join the Retail business team and build the - Data & Analytics- platform from scratch. This is a key role to build the next 10 years of business and we are looking for an individual with relevant experience in business analytics roles and is entrepreneurial in nature. We are keen on individuals who are looking for a challenging business role on a long tenure basis.
Key objective :
- Provide the data & analytics insights to build
- Analytics driven business problem solving
- Approach within the retail team and thus facilitate objective and commercial decision making.
Key Responsibilities :
- Completely responsible for Retail business MIS & analytics
- Responsible for organizing and analyzing data from available data sources to support retail analytics reporting, projects and initiatives; at Pan India, region and store level
- Responsible for creating analysis, recommendations, and presentations to support retail initiatives and projects to improve core KPIs, growth, and profitability
- Responsible for the development of standard templates, scorecards, and benchmarking capability across regions and stores
- Responsible for setup of tools and dashboards to drive data visualization of retail KPIs, thus aiding the
- Interface and interact with Marketing, Finance, Buying, Planning & merchandizing team to align the key metrics and KPIs
- Partner with key stakeholders to drive the - data driven decision making approach- among the regional and store operations leaders.
JOB SPECIFICATION :
QUALIFICATION : Graduate/ Post Graduate from tier 1/ 2 institutes of India
EXPERIENCE : 3-7 years of experience as a business or data analyst, preferably in retail segment
- Experience with analytics teams in a Retail company or Analytics companies is an added advantage
- Analytical skills and logical thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Technological competence to implement new tools/ products
- Excellence with Spreadsheets, Macros and algorithms
- Exposure to data visualization tools is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Retail Math concepts is an advantage
- Perspective Key Result Area (KRA) Measure to be Defined
- Financial Analyse Reports & provide regular insights to Operational Heads
- Statistical data analysis Statistical data analysis
- Actionable points
- Customer Analyse Operational parameters affecting Customer Experience
- Create the right product/ price/ promotion combination at the stores to create excellent customer experience
JOB INTERACTIONS :
- Retail Operations For following up on Retail Information / Data & KPIs
- Buying, Planning & Merchandising team
- For compiling and tracking product performance at each store level
- Marketing team For compiling and tracking store wise footfalls through marketing initiatives
- Finance : For discussing MIS / Process and norms
- IT : For data management and implementation of data analytics tool