Recruiter at Landmark Online
Views:1709 Applications:429 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Lifestyle International - Manager - Analytics (6-9 yrs)
- The Landmark Group, founded in 1973, has a diverse portfolio of retail and hospitality brands. It has successfully grown into one of the largest and most successful retail conglomerates in the MENA region with an entrepreneurial culture focused on delivering exceptional value. The Group employs over 45,000 people and operates over 1,600 outlets covering 22 million square feet across 19 countries in the Middle East, North Africa and India region.
- Built with love and loads of effort by many smart, talented and passionate Landmarkers, our goal is simple: to deliver high impact to all business functions and institutionalize data driven decision making.
- The Landmark Group is one of the leading retail and hospitality organizations in the Middle East and India. Its vast portfolio of successful businesses includes award-winning household brands like Lifestyle, Max, Splash and Home Centre.
- Culturally we are an open organization and maintain a Lean Structure
- We believe Sports makes a person active and intelligent and we would be happy if you play some Foosball or pocket in some balls in Pool table
- An organization we are ranked as a Great place to work and we are proud of our Company values.
Data Labs Team Introduction:
- Data Labs at Landmark (DLL) was established in 2015 and is a key function to aid the different businesses of Landmark Group in both overall strategy and intelligent data driven decision making.
- The team has seen immense growth in the last two years expanding from a team of 2 people in 2015 to 100+ members globally (Dubai & Bangalore). The team follows an on-shore/ off-shore model of delivery and consists of people with expertise in Retail Analytics & Product Development, solving problems not limited to Inventory Management, Assortment Planning, End to End Supply Chain & Pricing.
- Landmark group is one of the largest and fastest growing retail organization in Middle East, Africa and Indian Subcontinent. The group operates over 2000 outlets across 55 own and franchise brands in the area of Retail, hospitality and shopping malls.
- As the Analytics Manager at DLL, you will design, develop and execute data driven solutions for one/multiple brands across the business (Ex. Loyalty, Merchandising, Marketing, Supply chain, Pricing, Campaigns etc.) for customer and revenue growth. You will be also working with the AVP Data Labs and CEOs / COOs / CFOs / Head of Marketing and Retail of various business units to identify business issues and strategic growth areas and enhance quality of decisions in various businesses through analytics.
Job Role :
- Work with functional leaders like CEO/Head of Retail, marketing, design, operations, planning and e-commerce functions of different brands within Landmark group to identify business issues and translate them into analytical problems
- Interpretation of analytical solutions developed and translation of results to the relevant business stakeholders across multiple functions.
- Provide analytical insights and recommendations to the business teams and ensure the implementation in the business decisions.
- Provide support in developing frameworks, building systems and processes that enable business teams to - consume- the analytical insights and take relevant actions.
- Act as a conduit between business teams and analytics teams. Provide business perspective to the teams working on analytics projects and provide analytics perspective to the respective business teams.
- Manage multiple analytics projects while ensuring high quality of the output with timely delivery.
- Build engaging partnerships with functional leaders and identify business opportunities for future analytics utilization
- Lead cross-functional initiatives with limited direction and influence senior management to adopt analytical solutions
- Test recommended solutions in appropriate pilot areas and improve the solutions based on learnings from pilots
- Keep abreast of industry trends and emerging methodologies to continuously improve skillset
- Participate in the strategic discussions and contribute to the long-term growth of the overall business
- Analyse data to evaluate existing decision framework and apply analytical techniques to discover meaningful patterns and further enhance the quality of decisions
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 6-9 years of analytics experience in Retail/CPG industry covering at least 2 of the below mentioned areas:
- Customer/ Loyalty Analytics
- Marketing analytics
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Store/Warehouse operations analytics
- Proven experience in delivering analytical solutions within mid to large size project teams
- Experience of working with senior management and providing analytics support for business decisions
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate data insights into meaningful business actions
- Experience in implementing analytical solutions in retail operational systems
- Master's degree in any quantitative discipline or MBA. Candidates from Statistics or Operations Research background from ISI/IIT will be preferred.
- Strong drive and passion to work in a start-up kind of environment
- Demonstrated experience of delivering business impact through analytics in Retail industry
- Expertise in analytical tools such as SAS/R/SQL
- Expertise in analytical techniques such as Linear Regression, Time-series forecasting, Cluster analysis, Market Basket analysis, Decision Tress, Linear Optimization etc.
- Strong data interpretation skills
- Strong MS office skills and data visualization competence
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work in high pressure environment
- Open to Travel on need basis (up to 20%)
This role will report to AVP - Data Labs Landmark
Location: Bangalore, India
Our Office Address: UAE: - Landmark Tower, Dubai Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
India: 1st Floor, 77 Town Centre, Building # 3, Off HAL Airport Road, East Wing, Yemalur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.