Recruiter at Landmark Online
Views:1285 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:181
Landmark Group - Associate Data Analyst - CVM (1-3 yrs)
To define, develop and implement analytical solutions for improving business decisions of all business units (BU) in Landmark Group (Gulf/India). Advise business teams on a wide range of areas across various retail functions- Customer, Marketing, Ecommerce
- The meaningful results to be pulled from the raw data and help business or clients make important decisions by identifying various facts and trends.
- Be responsible for generating actionable recommendations well-supported by quantitative analysis to help our business team address their ongoing problems. Present analytic findings & opportunities for improvement to business teams and summarize key findings, and aid in the dissemination of metrics throughout the organization.
- Contribute to stakeholder expectations and understand the business problem from their point of view.
- Automation of repetitive work and create strong data pipeline to give quick insights on campaigns and customer.
Accountability & ownership:
- Work with limited supervision by taking ownership of specific deliverables within a defined framework
Desired skills and experience:
- BTech /BE /Master's degree in any quantitative discipline .
- 1 to 3 years of hands-on data engineering, insights and adhoc analysis related experience
- Expertise in scripting language such as Python/PySpark, SQL, R, SAS, etc.
- Experience in 1 or more retail analytics areas such as Customer Analytics, Marketing, Customer Insights or Ecommerce will be preferred
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to plan work and meat deadlines
- Strong MS office skills and data visualization competence
- Good verbal and written presentation skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work in high pressure environment