Consultant at Live Connections
Views:3919 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Life Science/Pharma Capability Lead - Consulting Firm (12-15 yrs)
We have opening for Life Science/ Pharma Capability Lead
Role - LSH/Pharma Capability Lead
Band - E5
Location - Chennai/Noida
Experience - 12+ Years
No. of positions - 1
Graduation: MBA (preferably), B.E/B.Tech/
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Deep and broad experience solving complex business problems in the life sciences industry through strategic technology based solutions
- Demonstrated proven success in roles and thorough knowledge involving Pharmaceutical and Life Science in areas of R&D, Manufacturing, supply chain
- Expertise in consulting Pharmaceutical, Life sciences firms on strategic and operational business problems and has built go to market propositions
- Has good sales acumen, applies client knowledge, accenture sales, opportunity management and contract processes to structure high impact solutions for clients.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly at an executive level, with excellent written and oral presentation skills; fluent in English
- Thought leader in pioneering technologies such as Blockchain, IoT, BI/Analytics through cutting edge solution deployments
- Highly-structured and conceptual mind-set, coupled with strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills within a team environment
- Proven ability to collaborate with diverse stakeholders and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction
- Good knowledge and understanding of compliance regulations like FDA, GMP,DSCSA etc.
- Provides industry specific domain sales support through identification, development, and execution of targeted sales opportunities
- Supports the sales organization with new account penetration strategies for consulting and involved in all stages of the sales engagement.
- Develops industry specific strategy and value proposition including: identifying industry trends and sources of major disruption in the industry, articulating a solution capability at the C-level.
- Addresses what to sell and how to sell, and will identify any gaps in existing consulting offerings that need to be addressed
- Publishes industry articles and white papers, Speaks at internal and external industry events
- Assists in targeting specific customers and business partners to promote consulting sales and marketing initiatives.
- Prepares and delivers presentations to customers at the highest levels of management.
- Works closely with sales staff, sales management, and marketing staff to ensure successful positioning of consulting and that a consistent message is communicated to our customers and/or business partners.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.