Talent Acquisition at Licious
Views:1292 Applications:387 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Licious - Senior Product Manager (5-10 yrs)
Licious, operated by Delightful Gourmet Pvt. Ltd, is India's leading gourmet meat brand. Headquartered in Bangalore
Licious was launched in September 2015 by Abhay Hanjura and Vivek Gupta who sensed a huge business opportunity in offering prime quality meat products that was otherwise dominated by the unhygienic and unreliable wet market followed by frozen meat options which is an unpopular workaround for Indian consumers. Licious follows an end-to-end business based on the hub and spoke model that starts from procuring the fresh produce to processing, storage and delivery.
Through this entire supply chain, the freshness and nutritional content of the meat is strictly maintained till the delivery at the doorstep of the consumer. Licious was started with the aim of satisfying customers with world class meat, fish, seafood and meat based products (Spreads, soups & pickles) . Powered by technology, Licious delivers within 120 minutes of ordering through either the web site or the Licious app.
Looking for an experienced, adaptive, creative & adventurous Senior Product Manager, who's hyper-excited about performance & has a sense of deep ownership and responsibility.
- Customer focus: Highly customer-obsessed thinking with a deep understanding of customer needs and aspirations.
- Product strategy: Own the product strategy and roadmap.
- Partner with the business team to understand business goals and translate them into short term and long-term product roadmaps.
- Comfortable in generating a 3-year strategic vision as well as a weekly status update.
- Product development documentation: Generate detailed Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Product Requirement Document (PRD) based on inputs from all key stakeholders. Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to maximize user satisfaction.
- Focus on Technology: Work very closely with world-class Engineering, Data Sciences and QA teams throughout the product development life cycle.
- Define the product acceptance testing criteria; ensure that they are met.
- Product Innovation: Stay abreast of new innovations and latest technology trends and explore ways of leveraging these for improving the product in alignment with business.
- Focus on User experience: Attention to detail with the ability to work with user interface designers and usability experts to deliver habit-forming products with a low learning curve.
- Focus on Analytics: Identify key success metrics for the product (and features) and ensure that instrumentation has been adequately implemented.
- Measure the metrics post-launch and constantly look for opportunities to optimize the product/feature performance.
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive and implement the product. Identify, mitigate, communicate, escalate and manage risks early.
- Promptly resolve issues faced during operations by working with different stakeholders.
- 5 - 10 years of relevant experience.
- MBA from a premier institute.
- Should be a self-starter.
- Acumen for mentoring and growing team members.
- Knowledge of developing elegant and simple feature functionalities that deliver world-clas user experience.