Licious - Project Manager (8-10 yrs)
Key Skills :
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to manage high stress situations
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Leadership skills
- Big-picture thinking and vision
- Attention to detail
- Conflict resolution skills
Job Description :
- Internal & External Stakeholders Management
- Conducting detailed Site feasibility in coordination with Arch/consultant & generation of reports and submittal to management.
- Coordination with Design Team /Consultant & Monitoring of design development progress
- Preparation of Capex for budget Approval from management & Tracking with EVA closure.
- Planning, scheduling, controlling and monitoring the multiple projects (New, reimage , reinvestment).
- Coordination for Contracts & Procurement for Kitchen Equipment's /Work packages.
- Monitor on site project progress & direct, guide and co-ordinate site assigned personnel to achieve set the target & to meet up quality expectations.
- Timely updating & forecasting report related to delay, over budgeting to the concerns
- Coordination with between different inter-departmental team & developer/Landlord for deliverables
- Maintaining & controlling the required documents & implementation of process.
- Handover of store to the operations team on schedule and snag free for business.
- Generation of Payment advice against the Invoices & processing for payments
- Administrative closure of contracts & bills settlement & Generation of MIS reports.
- Project Planning & Preparing Schedule & tracking the work progress.
- Timely updating & forecasting report related to delay, over budgeting to the concerned project team.
- Manage the Contractor's schedules against Master programs, utilizing Site Supervision to do daily monitoring. Initiate whatever actions / improvements are necessary.
- Track all long lead items for procurement of materials.
- Conducting Management Review Meetings for reviewing Project progress on a monthly basis
Educational Qualification :
- B.Tech/M.Tech Mechanical Degree or Electrical Degre
- Reporting to Head of Projects.