Licious - Plant Finance Manager - CA (3-6 yrs)
JOB TITLE: Plant/Manufacturing Finance Manager (CA, 3-5 years)
Responsibilities of the role -
- Develop a deep understanding of all the cost drivers and key metrics that are tracked by the Operations team
- Do an independent study to determine the standard for all the operational costs and key metrics in the organization. Assess the frequency of revision of the defined standards.
- Work closely with the operations team on achieving the defined standards for all the metrics and costs
- Enable the operations team in regular tracking of all the metrics by creating daily dashboards
- Support the operations team in creating financial models around operating costs at different levels of revenue using a detailed bottom up approach
- Developing creative reports to get deeper insight in the factory and operations
- Define, identify and track appropriate metrics, KPIs and associated drivers to track performance of plant.
- Support in projects, capital spending, contract evaluation etc.
- Support in review financial review of new products
- Control on inventory and related records
Who are we looking for ?
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with 3-5 years of post-qualification experience in a Business finance / Supply chain finance role
- Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to understand the business requirements & an eye for detail.
- Strong Ms Excel and Ms Powerpoint skills
JOB TITLE: Business Finance partner - plant (CA, 3-5 years)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.