Talent Acquisition at Licious
Views:2349 Applications:749 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Licious - Finance Controller - CA (6-12 yrs)
- At Licious, the TEAM is building India's 1st consumer tech food brand and the category we've chosen to disrupt, to start with, is the Fresh Meats and Gourmet category. This category is one of the largest consumer categories in India's retail landscape & offers tremendous opportunities to create a world class brand in India. The founding team at Licious comprises of Industry veterans who've successfully built large brands like Amazon, Unilever, Starbucks, Tata Group, Oberoi Group, etc to name a few with 200+ man years of hands on experience in building great businesses.
- We believe that at the heart of the company is our unflinching commitment in delivering world class quality of products to the urban consumer with the experiential after-taste continuing well into the last mile by awesome customer service & great technology acting as an enabler. Give them quality and experience. That's the best kind of advertising and that's been the story with Licious thus far, quite easily India's fastest growing consumer food tech brand. Come tell us about yourself if you feel aligned with the below Job description and be a part of our fantastic journey.
We are in the search for a FINANCE CONTROLLER
Skills Required :
- Keen on working in a challenging environment.
- Data-driven and should have good analytical skills.
- Ability to manage a team and keep them motivated.
- Process oriented and systematic in approaching the operations of the F&A function with a bend towards automation.
- Hard working & ready to stretch to meet the desired goals.
- High level of ownership & commitment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit & instincts would be useful. Highest level of integrity.
- Should be sharp with numbers. Should be able to relate to modern business concepts.
- Should have good MS Excel skills. We expect him to primarily play the role of managing the accounting function effectively.
Finance & Accounts :
- Maintaining books of accounts : To ensure books of accounts are maintained as per the best practices prevalent in the industry.
- Institutionalizing best practices and processes : To understand business requirement and set up the processes for better controls and watertight processes.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Monthly book closure : To ensure books of accounts are closed in a time bound manner for all outlets after various monthly closing entries and reconciliations wherever necessary.
- Various reconciliations : A) Revenue & receivable reconciliation with POS & payment gateways.
B) Stores reconciliation with accounts.
C) Vendors reconciliation.
- Fixed asset register: Ensuring completion and completeness of FAR as per the prescribed accounting standard.
- MIS : To ensure MIS is rolled out within the agreed timelines.
- Financial statements : Preparation of financial statements as per the applicable laws and getting the same audited.
- Statutory compliance : To ensure all the applicable laws and compliance levels are met. To determine the statutory liability of the company accurately and make payments on time. To liaison with government department as and when required.
- Team management: Managing and mentoring a team of 6-7 people. Assigning clear responsibilities and appraising them at a regular interval. Recruiting, motivating & retaining the team to deliver desired results.
- Assessing and managing the fund requirement of the unit both for short term and long terms to ensure operations and managed effectively.
- Ensuring compliances to company's policies and setting up internal control processes.
- Further building a robust system and processes across the company to cope up with changes and steering profitable growth.
- Capital budgeting decision including preparation of the report (Cash flow, IRR and Payback) for Capex of the unit.
- Liaise with company bankers, insurers, tax consultants, auditors, government bodies, in relation to the operational requirement of the unit.
- Ensuring effective tax management and compliance with direct and indirect taxes. Doing Product-wise Variance Analysis with actual and reporting to the management with a detailed report for the deviation. Partnering with the business for continuous improvement in existing process and systems and provide inputs on controlling cost & improving efficiencies.
Treasury: Fund management: Assessing and projecting accurately the fund requirement for the organization both for the short term and long term.
- Working capital management: To effectively manage cash flows & treasury process on a continuous basis to ensure operations are managed effectively.
- Meeting various one-time management requirements in terms of data.
- Building robust systems & processes across the organization to cope up with growth.
- Continuous improvement in the existing process & system.
- Understand the business and provide inputs on controlling costs and improving efficiencies.
- Should work on defining & executing effective systems & processes to deliver consistent results.
- Should ensure the F&A function is ready for scale.
- MIS results on time. (P&L, Cashflow, B/S, Key business metrics, etc.)
- Manage the entire information reporting process across the organization. Ensure timely reporting of key metrics.
- Up to date books of accounts with accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure statutory compliance levels meet the necessary standards.
- Provide timely data, financial models & project reports for raising new investments from banks, individuals, or institutions.
Education & Experience : CA with 6-8 years of post-qualification experience in a relevant role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.