Licious - Creative Director (8-10 yrs)
- Engage in brand strategy planning and execution with inputs from design, business, marketing, research and strategy leader
- Lead daily work and long-term initiatives and campaigns from concept to delivery
- Present creative to all audiences, and develop team members to do the same
- Contribute to a culture that supports great creative through curiosity, exploration, technological innovation, and individual development
- Seek new ideas in digital marketing every day
- Manage all visual content and communication on the web, app, and social media.
Define the overall social media strategy :
- Plan social media content along with social media manager (based on the marketing calendar and specific social media calendar) and oversee their production and publication
- Manages communication and art direction for all photography and video needs
Own metrics (KPIs, targets) for this function along with complete reporting, analysis, and recommendations :
- Proactively lead, mentor and motivate junior and senior designers, art and design directors.
- Storyboard or translate ideas to the creative team of art directors and designers.
- Determines production schedule by conferring with heads of art, copywriting, and -production departments; outlining concepts and coordinating creative activities to arrive at the final output.
- Conceptualizes, manages and organizes a shoot for still and video
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.