Talent Acquisition at Delightful Gourmet Private Ltd
Views:2062 Applications:535 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Licious - Campaign Manager - CRM (2-8 yrs)
We at Licious, believe that at the heart of the company is our unflinching commitment to delivering world class quality of MEAT to the urban consumer with the experiential aftertaste continuing well into the last mile by awesome customer service & great technology acting as an enabler. Give them quality. That's the best kind of advertising and that's been the story with Licious thus far, quite easily India's fastest growing consumer food tech brand. Come tell us about yourself if you feel aligned with the below Job description and be a part of our fantastic journey.
- Own the charter for CRM - Retention, Upsell, X-Sell and Loyalty - solve key customer pain points/experience enhancements
- Planning and execution of all CRM and Loyalty campaigns to deliver against customer service and retention KPIs.
- Identify opportunities to drive incremental revenue from existing customers at key stages of their relationship with us.
- Identify the reasons for churn and minimize it by taking pro-active measures.
- Map customer journey and develop conversion enhancement steps in the journey.
- Forecast, manage and monitor marketing budget
- Own all channels of communication with customers including Email marketing, SMS and Push notification
- Interact with product and tech team to implement the growth charter and product road map pertaining to growth and retention
- Proven experience in managing and coordinating multi-channel marketing campaigns (with the multi - channel user journey/ user experience in mind at all times)
- Comfortable working in an agile, action-oriented team and organisational structure
Desired Experience / Background:
- 2- 5 years experience with at least 1 year in Campaign Management/Growth Marketing, eCommerce experience is a plus
- You are highly analytical
- Able to work independently in an extremely fast paced, team environment; entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to collaborate and interact effectively - internally and with external stakeholders
- Proficiency working with tools like Clevertap, Appsflyer, Google Firebase & Tableau