Liberty Steel at Talent Acquisition Manager
Views:404 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Liberty Steel Group - Assistant Manager - Analytics (3-5 yrs)
- We are hiring looking for Assistant Manager Analytics for our organization Liberty Steel based out of Navi Mumbai.
- This is a high impact and high visibility role providing great ownership and growth opportunity.
- Build & Maintain a Data Consolidation, Reporting and Analytics framework \ process \ function for the Entire Liberty Group.
- Engage with Functional stakeholders on a continual basis to deliver through the entire spectrum of the function i.e. requirement gathering, to processing of information and output analytics.
- Reporting, Decision Support, and Analyzing Data to draw actionable insights for all matters related to marketing, pricing, profitability, revenue and sales.
- Work with large and complex datasets, market Intel & research databases, heterogeneous data to present comprehensive and meaningful results.
- Knowledge Sharing.
- The Role requires constant engagement and industrialization with Business Stakeholders \ Function Contacts
- Input Data Drivers
- Tech Resources
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Steel Industry experience: Not Mandate, Good to Have.
- Overall Experience required: Min. 3 Years work experience OR Academics from Institutions (MBA preferred).
- Must have experience or knowledge of Reporting and Analytics Domain for either of the following functions: Commercials, Sales & Marketing, Payroll, Finance, or Procurement.
Skills Required :
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Skills, Great Communication Skills, Mathematical Aptitude
- Self-Learner and Self Energy Driven, Ability to work in Dynamic/Evolving Environment , Great with Presentation & Excel Skills, Ability to lens Data and Information from several angles, Process Agnostic and Path Finder Approach | Knowledge of Tech Tools Like Tableau and Power BI would be an added advantage