Manager - HR Business Partner at Liberty Insurance
Views:71 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Liberty General Insurance - Java Architect (8-15 yrs)
- Experience in a Cloud Computing company highly desirable.
- Experience in JAVA, J2EE, Java - Spring, Java - Springboot, AWS, MySQL, Hibernate, Hazelcast, Multi-threading, Big Data - Hadoop, Kafka, Scala, Spark, Payment Gateway, Server-less architecture, Block-chain, Performance & Scaling etc. technologies.
- Experience of owning and delivering complex features for various components of a cloud based platform is highly desired.
- Demonstrable experience of 5+ years in architecture, design and development of Complex, Very Complex and Large features catering to preferably B2C/B2B market.
- Very good algorithm and data structure skills.
- Sharp analytical abilities, proven creative design skills, excellent communication skills.
- Experience with new and emerging web, server and client-side platforms
- Ability to deliver on multiple deadlines and prioritize diligently as a self-directed individual, comfortable with a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Experience in solutioning at least more than 4 apps on AWS Cloud and K8S.
- Web security (OWASP) and security tools like Fortify/WebInspect/Prevoty/Twistlock.
- Managed/mentored other members/vendors.
- Industry Certifications.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills; can present findings concisely and effectively to critical audiences.
- Ability to work with the business and technical team leads to develop and understand requirements.
- Knowledgeable of current industry standards for secure web and mobile design.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- High Level of motivation.
- Technology savvy; strong learning abilities.
- Ability to be customer focused.
- Own various components of Cloud computing platform w.r.t architecture, design and development of complex/very complex/large features.
- Provide functional, architecture and design specifications for various features.
- Lead one or more projects involving feature development, with multiple team members, for various components.
- Provide accurate plan for development involving own and team members- features.
- Ensure timely release of committed features with very high quality.
- Enable upskilling of peers and sub-ordinates involving topics in areas of domain expertise.
- Work collaboratively with team members.
- Provide innovative and optimized solutions for assigned features.
- B.Tech/B.E. in Computers, B.Sc in Maths, Computers.
- Agile SDLC processes (Kanban/XP)
- Micro services and Distributed architectures
- Experience working with Vendor Software Development Teams
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically