Consultant at DSP Eminence Consulting Services
Views:159 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Liaison Officer - Real Estate (10-20 yrs)
Liaison Officer - Mumbai - Real Estate Firm
PFB the detailed JD :
Role : Liasion Officer
Work Location: Worli - Mumbai
Key Responsibilities :
- Looking for candidates who directly interact with top officials at Mumbai from MCGM & SRA for getting building approvals
- Responsible for obtaining all statutory permissions / approvals for region in a timely manner
- Strategizing regulatory approval process with a view of minimizing delays and enhancing faster turnaround
- To act as company's interface in dealing with key / senior officials of relevant statutory authorities and various consultants.
- Lead, support and oversee a team that liaises with the Local Development Authorities /Municipal Corporations/ MOEF /Collector Offices / Fire Department / Town Planning Office/ Airport Authorities etc.
- Regularly interfaces with key government officials at senior / Secretariat level of relevant departments and offices
Qualifications and Work Experience: Graduate/PG with minimum 10 years' experience in Residential / Commercial / Real Estate Sales with a premier Real Estate Developer
You would need to have :
- Highly motivated and self- directed; Focused on results and closures
- Exhibits thought leadership and strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral)
- Good understanding of business
- Analysis and make recommendations to enable decision making and improvements
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an extensive list of all responsibilities and skills required of associates so classified.