Human Resource at Lexstart Consultancy Pvt. Ltd
Views:4444 Applications:638 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:598
LexStart Consultancy - Company Secretary - Compliance (4-10 yrs)
As a company secretary, you will need to:
1. Handle compliances as required under the Companies Act, 2013 and Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 for mostly private limited companies, with emphasis on start-ups and SMEs;
2. Independently handle work assigned for clients;
3. Well-versed with Companies Act, 2013 and should be able to handle private placement/preferential issue and rights issue independently;
4. Organise and prepare agendas and papers for board meetings and annual general meetings (AGMs);
5. Filing of Annual filing forms including event based filings with ROC and RBI;
6. Incorporation of companies (including foreign company);
7. Follow up with client and schedule calls for any details required for completing the assignments;
8. Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors, ESOPs etc.
9. Monitor changes in relevant legislation and take appropriate action;
10. Liaise with external regulators and advisors, such as lawyers and auditors; and
11. Develop and oversee systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable compliances, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements.