Asst Manager - Communications at Letz Dream Foundation
Views:234 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Letz Dream Foundation - Research Head & Data Analyst (5-12 yrs)
Research Head & Data Analysts (multiple) (5-12 yrs)
Responsibilities - Research Head:
- Lead the qualitative and quantitative research, collection and analysis of the data.
- Manage the research team by setting and monitoring team objectives
- Responsible for exploring and setting key strategic objectives relating to long term research
- Coordinate with management to determine research objectives
- To support the leadership in presenting strategic intervention plans and analysis
- Formulate effective and efficient research processes
- Pro-actively identifying opportunities that align organisation expertise with appropriate opportunities, to establish LDF as a research based organisation
- To scrutinise and critique grant applications of major strategic and financial importance to the organisation, advising team on improvements leading to increased success rates/impact generation
Apart from other research based activities.
Data Analyst :
- To work closely with the program team to: develop clear problem statements, theories of change, and logic models; ensure clean data quality; choose and test indicators to track and data to collect, oversee data collection; analyse data; report on progress and outcomes; and integrate insights into recommendations to improve
- Liaise with regional and local team for research projects
- Prepare research reports, organise findings in graphs, charts, and diagrams in accordance with the aims of the research project
- Present research findings to stakeholders
- Test research methodologies to confirm intended purpose of evaluation
- Utilize various professional sources to find and extract pertinent information
- Organize and maintain research databases
- Frequently self-audit work and check data for errors and inconsistencies
- Conduct literature reviews in relevant areas to LDF
- Coordinate with the Communications team for presentations and other communication materials.
Candidates with experience in working with Non Profits/NGOs/Development Sector will be preferred.