Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition at Lenovo India
Views:783 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Lenovo - Web Merchandising Manager (3-8 yrs)
Lenovo is a US $50 billion global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Globally, our product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations and a family of mobile internet devices including tablets and smart phones. We design and build our products to bring progress to the world. Serving customers in more than 160 countries, we take our inspiration from the drive and imagination of the people who make things happen; our technology helps those who do, do better.
At Lenovo we employ more than 60,000 people worldwide and our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build a unique company. A company that delivers unparalleled products created and supported by people with a wealth of different cultures and experiences. Our strength lies in this diversity. We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership. A workplace where people's talents can be challenged and their efforts recognised and rewarded. We employ fantastic people- come join the fun!
About the Role:
- The web merchandiser is responsible for project managing all online projects for lenovo.com.
- The merchandiser should have strong project management skills as well as strong web editing skills. Organizational and communication skills are also crucial since this position works with many cross-functional teams to understand their requirements.
- The web merchandising team is also responsible for creating all promotional and merchandising content, managing new product launches and maintaining current marketing programs.
- The work environment is very fast-paced and the merchandiser should feel comfortable managing many projects and multi-tasking to handle last-minute, rapid deploy projects as well as longer-term projects. Innovation is required to make sure all projects are achieved by deadline. Excellent problem-solving skills and innovative thinking are also required to maximize project results and team productivity.
- Craft creative content and manage execution for online promotions
- Manage legal approval of all promotional and merchandising content
- Coordinate weekly execution of web merchandising content including merchandising graphics
- Lead strategic projects to enhance the overall web experience
- Serve as primary liaison to development teams for launching web tactics
- Attend weekly cross-functional team meetings for promotional planning and implementation
- Analyze traffic and revenue results for merchandising and promotional content
- Publish weekly web merchandising calendar for extended team
- Create processes to streamline and improve current business practices
- Manage relationships with cross-divisional teams
- Understanding of effective web design in order to implement impactful programs
- Ability to analyze performance metrics to make promotional and site improvements
- Basic understand of web programming
- Writing effective marketing and promotional copy (Good to have)