Associate Manager at Lenovo
Views:1176 Applications:416 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:391
Lenovo - Sales Operations Manager - B2C Segment (5-10 yrs)
Sales Operations Manager - B2C Segment
Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for planning and productivity, sales process design and improvement. The person needs to be able to adapt the demand planning, forecasting, and global sales processes to provide support to the different needs of our product portfolio and different routes to market. This role will report to Head of T1, B2B and Sales Operations, India while working closely with all leadership team members including business head and function heads like finance, marketing, supply chain and HR and also with global sales operations team.
- Drive efficient Sales and Business Operations management for Motorola India business-performance & predictability.
- Uncover and review actionable, data-driven insights with sales management that drive informed decisions, improves the sales process and generates revenue growth
- Relationship management for verticals with alignment of products, marketing, enablement, operations, finance and sales to maximize sales growth
- Monitor continuously and strive to maintain high levels of data quality, accuracy and process consistency to optimize business processes related to systems
- Drive annual sales planning cycle to exceed budget goals, provide subject matter expertise and be accountable on sales incentive plans and programs as part of the go-to-market plan.
- Work closely with sales management to drive sales productivity, sales forecasting, sales reporting/analytics, territory management, quota setting, quota attainment tracking
-Establish and drive common sales process and methodology to increase effectiveness & efficiency and training of sales
- Perform data analysis and provide meaningful insights into business results and operational performance to support day to day sales operations and initiatives
- Maintain procurement and contract records.
- Own and execute any business development/revenue enhancements programs.
- Completion and management of monthly reviews for and on/behalf of leadership team
- Project Management (working with business head)
- Package and support idea generation including preparing story lines for presentations for management meetings, workshops etc.
- Execute strategic projects across functions, aligning stakeholders, ensure projects are moving forward, coordinate reporting and following up on progress.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to provide data-backed analysis and work with large data sets.
- Advanced user in Microsoft Excel and proficient in other MS Office tools for managing and presenting data
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ambitious, a self-starter and keen to take initiative
- Ability to influence without formal authority and outstanding approach to stakeholder management.
- Ability to work well in groups
- Result-driven, skilled and responsible professional with a high learning agility and capable of working independently. Should have a good sense of urgency and can successfully priorities and manage multiple tasks
- Enthusiasm and passion; embracing change as a way of working with proven ability to challenge status quo
- Flexible and adaptable regarding varying scope and workload