Associate Manager at Lenovo
Views:1748 Applications:576 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:512
Lenovo - Manager - Marketing - SAARC Region - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (12-18 yrs)
Lenovo - Manager - Marketing - Motorola - SAARC
This role would be leading marketing for neighboring India (SAARC) countries for Motorola across phone and non-phone business, along with handling some key vertical marketing responsibilities for new business channels in India market.
- Develop and execute the marketing campaigns by leveraging external (competitive data/market trend insights) and internal (brand positioning/performance/growth opportunities) factors to provide successful execution in neighboring India markets (part of SAARC)
- Marketing Communication Development and execution for NPIs in SAARC countries across all relevant channels (ecommerce and retail) - Both Smartphone and non-Smartphone
- Develop and execute media/PR strategy for the region, in line with the global Marketing strategy and media plan.
- CRM and Own media setup and management (website, social platforms etc.) for SAARC countries
- Drive and Deliver NPI and marketing funnel metrics for SAARC countries that enable and results in final sales metrics
- Drive, Track, Monitor and report consumer insights through relevant channels
Vertical responsibilities - India + SAARC
- Lead communities development and management for India and SAARC countries.
- Support Marketing Head in front-ending interactions with global counterparts for all Brand, Product Marketing, Retail and PR planning and reporting for India and SAARC countries
- Consumer Research : Manage end to end consumer research for NPIs and Brand in India and SAARC countries and report key insights for product, marketing etc.
- Alliances : Support in forging key strategic alliances for enhancing the brand visibility and marketing spends in India and SAARC countries.
- Licensing : Working on co-marketing and end to end campaign planning and execution for non-smartphone products (TV, AC, WM, REF)
- Contribute to marketing for other channels like B2B and own ecommerce channel as needed
- Lead Services Marketing as the next growth channel for India business
- Support India Motorola Marketing Head in front-ending interactions with global counterparts for all Brand, Product Marketing, Retail and PR planning and reporting for India and SAARC countries
Position Requirements: - 12-18 years of marketing experience for consumer electronic products (Full time MBA degree from Tier 1 college is preferred)
- Understanding of Smartphones and Consumer Electronics products, Competition and market in India (SAARC markets knowledge an advantage) is a plus
- Very Strong experience of 360-degree marketing Communication across Digital, ATL & Retail
- Experience of Product Marketing, Consumer Research and PR a strong advantage
- Very Strong experience of Digital & ATL Media Planning
- Strong experience of working with eCommerce marketplaces and retail
- Experience of working on alliances and setting up and managing communities is a must
- Experience working with a team and delivering results in a fast-paced setting