Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition at Lenovo India
Views:1309 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Lenovo - Manager - Customer Order Fulfillment (12-15 yrs)
- Manage E2E Roles & Responsibilities of customer order fulfillment, Inventory & Customer satisfaction for commercial business.
- Understanding/availability of timely forecast & supply commits for Qtr.
- Interlock with Product & Demand supply team for committing the month & Qtr CA (Customer acceptance).
- Manage E2E order tracking/closures & customer experience cycle for Commercial Business - ODM supply triggers, FGI readiness, Logistics coordination, Billing & Delivery closures.
- Monitoring aged order status & drive to minimize such cases. Clearing the challenges on customer dependency & supplies to maximize CA
- Look for opportunities to save costs via remodeling SC network/leverage any best practices to improve cost, efficiency & productivity.
- Online order visibility status on LOTS (Lenovo Order Tracking System) & leverage available functionalities for improved customer experience.
- High lighting the Critical order list & work with AP team to ensure the better customer experience
- Push customers on delivery acceptance to avoid detention.
- Ensure the Wkly / Monthly CA as committed.
- Monitor & Deliver key KPI's - Delivery Accuracy, OTD (Order to Delivery), MOT (Mode of transportation), FGI closure within target & Ensure no Obsolesce hit to P&L
- High lighting the > 60 days Inventory with Product team & working on Consumption plan. Ensure no E&O impact. (tracking returns & highlight to PM team for closures)
- Inventory control by mapping the weekly free FG with the reasons & ensure commits to consume those FGI are received from Product teams
- Meet overall country budget on closing FGI.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ensure supply availability / Pull in once the order is received
- E2E order visibility & delivery experience to the customer
- Ensure key performance indicators are met
- Must Have: Bachelor's degree, business administration or a related discipline in Supply Chain
- Desired: MBA - Supply Chain Management / Any other certification or specialization in Supply Chain management
- 12 - 15 year experience in Supply Chain Management
- 3 -4 year experience in team management /people management
Key Functional Competencies:
- Ability to multi-task, research and analyze different aspects of the supply chain.
- Team management
- Strong presentation, sales, negotiation and influencing skills
Key Behavioral competencies:
- Adapting and responding to change
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives
- Leading and initiating action
- Persistence and resilience