Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition at Lenovo India
Views:2478 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Lenovo - Customer Engagement Analytics Manager (8-12 yrs)
Lenovo is a US $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Globally, our product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations, andafamilyof mobile internet devices including tablets and smart phones. We design and build our products to bring progress to the world. Serving customers in more than 160 countries, we take our inspiration from the drive and imagination of the people whomakethingshappen; our technology helps those who do, do better.
At Lenovo we employ more than 60,000 people worldwide and our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build a unique company. A company that deliversunparalleledproductscreated and supported by people with a wealth of different cultures and experiences. Our strength lies in this diversity. We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership. A workplace where people'stalentscan be challengedand their efforts recognised and rewarded. We employ fantastic people- come join the fun!
1. Manage features, functionality and scope of one or more proprietary Customer Engagement analytics platforms
2. Provide advisory and guidance on future enhancements
3. Work with the executive sponsor, development teams and marketing and Sales to plan, develop, test and release periodic updates
4. Build and leverage relationships with external marketing technology, data base and platforms vendors to enhance the effectiveness of proprietary tools
5. Requirement gathering and formulation of business logic to provide solutions.
6. Evangelize the capabilities of the tools among internal teams and departments
Operations and Maintenance
1. Drive the launch and operationalization of the tools in identified regions
2. Ensure maximum uptime of the tools by working with IT, analytics and regional teams
3. Ensure sales and marketing data in the tools is complete and up to date
4. Work with internal teams as well as external vendors to source fresh and updated data for future enhancements
5. Mine the data and produce reports on the usage and user feedback
The Customer Engagement Analytics Program Manager is a program management role. As a part of the Customer Engagement infrastructure team, the candidate will be primarily responsible for driving the development, operations and upkeep of one or more proprietarymarketing analytics and automation solutions designed to identify revenue enhancement opportunities across market segments and GEOs to help drive strategy, planning and execution.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in B2B marketing and or Sales analytics
- Project/ program management experience, preferably with marketing and Sales analytics and automation platforms
- Degree in Engineering / Statistics/ Mathematics with an additional marketing qualification
- Hands on 3 years- experience in B2B sales is desired
- Experience in working on CRM platforms such as SFDC will be an added advantage
- Exposure to external data bases will be preferred.
- Knowledge of SAS, R, Python will be an added advantage
- Minimum 8-10 years of total work experience
The ability to effectively convert business problems into pragmatic analytics solution is a must. Ability to build and collaborate with broad network of entities including development teams, IT, regional and worldwide marketing and sales with strong communication,project management with collaborative style.
Spoken and written English must be exemplary.