Associate Manager - Talent Acquisition at Lenovo India
Views:1077 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Lenovo - Communications Leader - PC & Smart Devices (8-14 yrs)
Lenovo India is looking for a strategic adviser for its India PCs and Smart Devices Leadership Team to lead corporate storytelling, leadership profiling, employee communications, social media engagement, crisis management, product PR and thought leadership in areas of technology innovation, digital transformation, customer experience and corporate culture.
The position reports into the Asia Pacific Communications Leader based in Singapore with dotted-line reporting into the Marketing Leader for India.
- Hands-on experience in corporate communications, social media engagement, public relations in both in-house and agency environments
- Strong networks with and in-depth experience engaging press, analysts & industry influences
- Ability to communicate complex business issues in a straightforward and precise way
- Strong instinct for what is newsworthy and how to translate business priorities to compelling stories
- High attention to detail, action-oriented
- Highly skilled at written and oral communications
- A can-do attitude and the willingness to tackle hard problems in innovative ways. You will be joining a team of passionate and collaborative marketers and business leaders!
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and solve unstructured problems
- Extensive experience working in a regional hub structure & senior stakeholders across geographies.
- Experience in managing social media campaigns and day-to-day community management.
- Strong understanding of social media tools and platforms is a must.
- Experience in issues and crisis communications
- Ability to manage a PR agency effectively, including geographically spread-out consultants
- Strong grasp of trends and developments in social media, employee engagement and public relations
- Should be Comfortable working independently in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.