Recruitment Team at Lendingkart
Views:3370 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Lendingkart - VP - Product Management (10-15 yrs)
Lendingkart Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Lendingkart is a well-funded start up that uses analytics and online data to determine whether it wants to lend to businesses or not. So instead of filling paper forms and making multiple trips to the bank, the businessman just logs in, provides access to his online footprint and we use our proprietary self-learning algo for credit-scoring and to decide instantaneously whether we want to lend to him or not. There is enough data footprint online to determine the intent to pay back a loan, quality of his product/service, health of his business, and his ability to compete etc.
We are a team of ISB, IIM grads determined to automate the entire banking decision and delivery process. For more details - http://www.lendingkart.com.
- Act as evangelist for our services
- Managing entire product lifecycle from planning the strategic bets to writing specs for the features/ functionalities & working across engineering, credit, risk and strategy team to deliver the product releases
- Working with the UX & UI designers to build & deliver top notch online borrowing experiences
- Prioritizing ambiguous requirements and then providing clarity to the engineering team on the objectives
- Ability to do deep data analysis and to provide valuable insights which shape the future course of the product
- Benchmark competitive experiences and define & implement a roadmap of improvements that ensure leadership in each of its categories
- Qualitative and quantitative analytics and testing to improve the experience of the website and mobile apps.
- Conversations with customers to elicit their feedback & incorporate feedback into the product
- Measure and analyze product metrics, customer needs, and business opportunities to shape our products' feature set and improve user experience
- Create and maintain product roadmaps that incorporate customer and business partner feedback and support the business units strategic initiatives
- Lead the product management team and handle day-to-day management of the product portfolio including critical issue resolution
- Create presentations and supporting documents to facilitate communication across all teams
- Ability to write detailed specifications for engineering and following through to make sure the implementation matches the spec
- Developing and implementing an online go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.