Recruitment Team at Lendingkart
Views:7777 Applications:310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Lendingkart - VP - Marketing (10-15 yrs)
This position will manage the top level marketing decision & marketing activities of the organization. The candidates should have team management capabilities and hands on exposure across gamut of marketing activities.
Sales support & Lead generation :
- Ensure strong support to sales functions, by providing product support materials and customer centric campaigns.
- Lead Generation using online platforms. Drive online sales as a P&L responsibility.
- Set up Online and Tele-assisted Sales platforms for the company.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
Digital Marketing :
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
Partner management :
- Establish strong collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders- Founders, key functional Heads etc. and with external agencies - Advertising agency, PR agency, Media, so as to ensure a positive impact by the Co brand.
- Establish processes and systems with partners - creative Agency, PR, and digital agency, Media agency and the, Product Development and the Sales teams internally.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
Brand Positioning :
- To act as the brand custodian and conceptualize and plan the execution of Co's Brand strategy.
- Develop new brand and customer engagement initiatives simultaneously ensuring alignment with growth strategies.
- Will be responsible for brand management, corporate communication, digital marketing.
Marketing Roadmap and Budget :
- Preparing inbound & outbound marketing budget, marketing strategy, prepare marketing roadmap.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- To conceptualize, plan and oversee the execution of Go-to-market strategy for product launches (through different media vehicles viz BTL, ATL, digital, PR, associations etc).
- Review and evaluate market data across the segments and competitions evolving strategies on timely basis.
Media planning :
- Ensure optimal media planning to ensure the best exposure to the target group keeping into account our product mix, brand positioning consumer insights and resources.
- Manage existing portals like website, mobile applications & social channels.
- Collect primary and secondary market Research data and draw consumer insights to be used in marketing campaigns and Product Development.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.