Recruitment Team at Lendingkart
Views:6377 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Lendingkart - VP/AVP - Fund Raising (7-10 yrs)
VP/AVP- Fund raising
Job description :
We are looking for zealous individuals with strong financial sense and negotiation skills to lay the foundation for developing the liability end of our business by cultivating and fostering relationships with external stakeholders. The recruit will work with the Founders/Strategy head/VP Finance to manage the process of raising debt capital while engaging with a host of regulators, wealth managers and legal advisors.
Key responsibilities :
- Manage and lead the identification of and approaches to Banks and NBFC that have not previously funded Lendingkart including identification of overseas funding sources.
- Building on an annual calendar of key prospects.
- Build on relationships with existing investors, writing reports to meet deadlines and submitting further applications for funding
- Create, monitor and manage all documentation and presentation materials required for raising debt capital
- Prepare fund models for fundraising opportunities
- Understand due diligence requests from prospective investors, research and gather necessary information and prepare a comprehensive response
- Liaison with Regulators, Wealth Manager and legal partners like KPMG and PwC on a regular basis and keep the management updated on such interactions
- Produced detailed annual action plans on specific areas of responsibility outlined above, identifying areas for growth and development and outlining measurable objectives
- Contribute new ideas for fundraising and identify suitable funding initiatives, calls for proposals etc
- Consistently organize and prioritize various projects to deliver a high-quality work-product on time
- Successfully develops and maintains tracking tools and presentation templates
- Responsible for ensuring all tasks, deliverables and documentation are created with the highest level of accuracy
- Monitor and manage progress and obstacles across multiple projects and make adjustments to ensure successful completion
- Manage details and drive the capital raising process
- Develop and maintain reporting and application systems and coordinate information with management
- Objectively review the success and achievements against agreed targets, identifying strengths, weaknesses and areas for development.
Job requirements :
- 7 - 10 years of work experience, preferably in Investment bank or Corporate banking
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Strong analytical and written communication skills - ability to synthesize information and create clear and coherent presentations
- Strong project-management and organizational skills
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously with excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience creating effective processes to manage voluminous workflow
- Forward looking thinker, who is proactive in identifying issues and proposing solutions
- Ability to understand the task and work independently to accomplish the goal
- Very strong presentation skills required
- Expertise in the Microsoft Office Suite (including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.