HR Manager at Lendingkart Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:4477 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Lendingkart - Senior Manager/Associate Director - Capital Markets (3-6 yrs)
Experience Required: 3-6 Years
Work Location - Ahmedabad
Notice Period - Max 30 days
Designation: Senior Manager/AD
- Implementation of strategic partnerships with banks/NBFCs. Reach out to different lending partners and onboarding them keeping in mind organization's objectives.
- Responsible for business volumes with each partner and ensuring scale up of partnership
- Ability to breakdown multi-layered complex projects into individual tasks
- Responsible for day to day liaising with lending partners ensuring smooth flow of operations.
- Driving integration on all aspects of the strategic partnership across Credit, Operations, Risk Management, Technology and Product
- Develop and maintain reporting & application systems and coordinate information with management.
- Ensure all tasks, deliverables and documentation are created with the highest level of accuracy.
- Develop business processes to ensure operational efficiency and profitability.
- Achieve target as assigned by the organization on monthly basis through business loans.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in products/business development in financial institutions. Experience in co-lending environment will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of Credit/Legal Documentation/Financial Products/Operations
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent grip on Advance Excel and Power point presentation is a must.