Senior HR Recruiter at Lendingkart Finance Ltd.
Views:1623 Applications:379 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Lendingkart - Portfolio Analyst - Analytics (2-6 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Support tactical and strategic Risk Analytics projects for lending business.
2. Independently track and evaluate efficacy of existing policies and work on developing new strategies to improve underwriting and mitigate credit losses.
3. Analyzing portfolio trends and performance across products,programs using SQL and Python.
4. Must be able to quickly establish connect and credibility with stakeholders while representing Data Science team. Support Risk Analytics related requests across all aspects of product life cycle.
5. Successfully engage in multiple project initiatives simultaneously.
6. Develop statistical models (Logistic, Random Forest, CHAID) to help address pain areas in credit lifecycle and collections.
Desired Candidate Profile :
1. Bachelors/Masters degree from a recognized institute with strong quantitative aptitude and business acumen.
2. Strong analytical skills to perform analysis on loan-performance and bureau data.
3. Strong coding skills in SQL and in one of R/Python. Hands-on exposure is a must. Exposure to statistical concepts is a plus. Experience in Python/R is preferred.
4. Highly proficient in using Excel pivots to present analysis to stakeholders.
5. Previous experience in credit/banking domain is highly desirable.
6. Ability to think logically, critically and constructively about complex problems, clearly communicate findings and propose solutions that address expressed needs.
7. Maintain high standards of quality in all work.